Sunday, September 23, 2007

Where's Faith?


Where is the Faith I know and when is she coming back? I tell you what, this past week has been nothing but "no" and whining and crying. It must be hard to be a little one trying to communicate and can't. I can teach her to be patient. "One moment please" she repeats after me while I am busy with another task. Her little pointer finger says 1 as she jabbers. She doesn't want her diaper changed. She doesn't want to eat. She doesn't want to pick up. She really just wants to do what she wants. She will climb on the furniture right after you tell her not too just to get a reaction. She will scream bloody murder when I change her diaper. Her patience has drawn thin. I really don't know who this child is. However, if you see the old Faith, tell her to come back to mommy and daddy.

No comments: