So my dad and I went to the Etc. Shoppe yesterday and lo and behold what did we find? A work bench. I saw it and loved it. I knew Faith would take a liking to it so we decided to get it. It came with power tools, screwdrivers, wrenches, screws and lots of other stuff. She hammered away and drilled everything in sight including the gate to go upstairs. She even tried to take her saw saw apart with her screwdriver. She loved it and I'm sure that Bud will have fun playing with her when we move it to our new place. Sure beats naked barbies on horses and scooters.
Toddler. Preschooler. Prekindergartener. Kindergartener. And now a first grader. Life moves forward.
Friday, February 1, 2008
Just like Pa Pa and daddy
So my dad and I went to the Etc. Shoppe yesterday and lo and behold what did we find? A work bench. I saw it and loved it. I knew Faith would take a liking to it so we decided to get it. It came with power tools, screwdrivers, wrenches, screws and lots of other stuff. She hammered away and drilled everything in sight including the gate to go upstairs. She even tried to take her saw saw apart with her screwdriver. She loved it and I'm sure that Bud will have fun playing with her when we move it to our new place. Sure beats naked barbies on horses and scooters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment