Sunday, May 18, 2008

What a weekend!


It was a wonderful weekend here in the hills of the east. Since it was Bud's birthday weekend we decided to enjoy the nice weather. Saturday we headed to Prince William Forest Park and I loved it. I think Faith enjoyed the trails also. She ran and hopped and skipped and climbed as much as she could. We even found a creek and headed down into it to skip rocks and build a sandcastle. You should have heard her. "One, two, three." Then she would throw these huge rocks into the water to see them splash. She came too close to the edge and decided to just step into the water all together. I haven't seen her that excited in a while. I wish we could have stayed longer. It just takes so long to get anywhere. Next time maybe we'll bring some food with us and enjoy a picnic at the tables.

No comments: