Saturday, November 8, 2008

Monkey toes

Today as Faith and I drove home from the birthday party I realized that she has the family toes. I know Carl, Pa Pa, and I all use our toes to pick things up or do things that we are too lazy to do with our hands. Well as we drove home she asked for some fresh air in the back seat. So I rolled her window down and to my surprise the window seemed to magically go back up. She had taken off her shoes and socks and was using her big toe to roll up her window from her carseat. She started to laugh when I asked if she used her toes. That's my girl! When all else fails, use your toes. I remember Carl pulling my hair with his toes when I was little. I remember Pa Pa pulling my leg hairs with his toes or pinching my arms as we layed on the couch together. Oh, the toes. I'm glad that they have been passed on.

No comments: