Sunday, May 3, 2009

Apples and Peanut Butter

I have to admit that Faith's newest favorite food is apples and peanut butter. She doesn't want any other fruit from the refrigerator; just apples and peanut butter. But it is not as simple as just dipping the peanut butter. She literally has to clean her plate all gone of it in order to put it into the sink. More peanut butter she asks. Sorry Faith, you've had enough. So what does she do? She takes her finger and runs it around the plate and licks her fingers clean. If I try to take her plate before it is done, she says, Wait, I'm still eating.
Faith also has a new job. Her job responsibilities include making sure that Abby does not leave the porch. Of course Abby loves the fresh air but she loves sneaking down onto the step and then to the yard. This morning she was down at the other end of the house. After Faith checked on her she came running and told me she was missing. So I put on my shoes and found her down by Faith's room. Needless to say, she is grounded now.

1 comment:

Philoxenist said...

Oh we went through so many jars of peanut butter and trees-worth of apples.. brings bad fond memories!