So we have had another visitor move in. In fact, he is living on our porch. Faith brought home some sand from the beach last week and has had it sitting in her pail on the porch. She picked it up this evening to find a small beautiful neon blue tailed lizard sunning himself in the warm sand. I asked Bud if he was going to stay, he said probably until it starts getting cold. Faith is overly excited about this. Maybe we can sit down tomorrow and learn more about this lizard. I have researched and have found him to be a blue tailed skink. However I would like to learn more about him. If we are lucky maybe Bud will let us keep him. Big beautiful blue eyes have that kind of effect on daddies.
Toddler. Preschooler. Prekindergartener. Kindergartener. And now a first grader. Life moves forward.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Newest addition
So we have had another visitor move in. In fact, he is living on our porch. Faith brought home some sand from the beach last week and has had it sitting in her pail on the porch. She picked it up this evening to find a small beautiful neon blue tailed lizard sunning himself in the warm sand. I asked Bud if he was going to stay, he said probably until it starts getting cold. Faith is overly excited about this. Maybe we can sit down tomorrow and learn more about this lizard. I have researched and have found him to be a blue tailed skink. However I would like to learn more about him. If we are lucky maybe Bud will let us keep him. Big beautiful blue eyes have that kind of effect on daddies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment