Toddler. Preschooler. Prekindergartener. Kindergartener. And now a first grader. Life moves forward.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
I Can Only Imagine
Faith has encountered a new song that she just loves to sing. I am not sure as to the reason she loves it so much. It could be that I started singing it and then she decided that she was going to learn it also. So now each time we are in the car she requests her favorite song to played. "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me. I have yet to video record her but I will record it. She is so precious as she sings what it would be like to see Jesus one day and what she will do. Will she sing Halleluia? Will she bow down at his knees? Will she be able to speak at all? She can only imagine. I love having family friendly radio on in the car. These are the songs that children should learn to sing at the top of their lungs. It makes the car ride alot more enjoyable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment