Monday, October 11, 2010

Wanna play?


After a week of Faith in school and me back onto my 8-5 schedule for the time being, she is becoming clingy and needy. Now as a mother I do not mind playing with her. I feed her imagination so in turn next time she has something that she can imagine. This weekend brought nothing but her wanting attention. Maybe she is fighting for attention from her brother. How can I give her more without taking away from Champ? I often feel like I am pushing her away but in reality I am trying to help her become more independant. The best part of yesterday was when took her pet dog for a walk. I helped her dress it up in a swimming suit and headband but she took the initiative to put her in the stroller and take her for a walk. They stopped at the fish store, the laundry mat, and the restaurant. As an only child for three and a half years it was easy to play with her all the time but with another child and more responsibilities she needs to learn how to be patient and wait.

No comments: