Happy Birthday Faith. As a now official 6 year old, I am happy to say that you finally made it. Being the youngest in the first grade classroom is never easy but it has just become a little bit easier. Now no one can question, "You are only 5?" She may be the youngest one in the class but she is the biggest sponge of information in that class. I am happy to say that you are the sweetest little girl imaginable and I love you. I never thought that last week at age 5 that you would be reading your own One Happy Little Family blog book from a few years ago. I knew you were a great reader but I never imagined laying down for reading time and you reading to me about your life. Faith, you make me proud to be your mommy. You are going to grow up to do great things with your life. For now, you continue to surprise me everyday with your desire to learn new things. Today, it was roller blading and golfing. I think that you were extremely excited about these two gifts however you loved all your gifts.
Toddler. Preschooler. Prekindergartener. Kindergartener. And now a first grader. Life moves forward.
Monday, March 19, 2012
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday Faith. As a now official 6 year old, I am happy to say that you finally made it. Being the youngest in the first grade classroom is never easy but it has just become a little bit easier. Now no one can question, "You are only 5?" She may be the youngest one in the class but she is the biggest sponge of information in that class. I am happy to say that you are the sweetest little girl imaginable and I love you. I never thought that last week at age 5 that you would be reading your own One Happy Little Family blog book from a few years ago. I knew you were a great reader but I never imagined laying down for reading time and you reading to me about your life. Faith, you make me proud to be your mommy. You are going to grow up to do great things with your life. For now, you continue to surprise me everyday with your desire to learn new things. Today, it was roller blading and golfing. I think that you were extremely excited about these two gifts however you loved all your gifts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment