
Abby is Faith's cat. She used to despise Faith alot when she was just starting to move around however nowadays, Abby is getting used to her. Faith will spend some mornings trying to sit with her and pat her. Abby doesn't stick around for too long though. If Faith is drinking from her cup she will often offer Abby a drink also. She isn't mean to her like you would think. I think that comes from learning to pat her when she was 6 months old. The other morning I had opened Faith's window in her room. It is usually always closed because blankets are hung to keep the room dark for sleeping. So Faith was excited and so was Abby. I came back in after a little bit to find this adorable picture of Faith reading to Abby. She even tried to give her the book at one point in time. Faith loves to share and will share with anyone and anything including her stuffed animals. I caught Faith sharing her cracker with her bear, dog, monkey, and little bear the other morning. She would take a bite and then offer them a bite. Times are fun around our house these days as her creative side emerges.
No comments:
Post a Comment