Toddler. Preschooler. Prekindergartener. Kindergartener. And now a first grader. Life moves forward.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Elmo is a bird?
Can Big Bird really be disguised as Elmo? Well Faith obviously thinks so. I could not for the life of me figure out how she learned to say the word Elmo. We don’t have him at home and neither in her Toddler II classroom. However whenever she sees her Big Bird doll she calls him Elmo. No Faith. That is Big Bird I kept saying. However today I finally figured it out. After going into the Toddler I classroom I encountered the Elmo. Elmo was dressed as a chicken. He sings the chicken dance and does a dance too. So I put two and two together and came to this conclusion. On Monday and Tuesday she was shipped over to the Toddler I room after she woke up from nap because she was waking her friends up. It was here that Faith met Elmo for the first time. Elmo says his name when singing his song so that is how she learned his name. When she saw her yellow bird she remembered that Elmo was in a chicken costume. So yes, she calls her Big Bird "Elmo". I can now see how the two could be mixed up. Kids they are so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment