Saturday, August 4, 2007

Ode to the Family

The last couple days we have had Bud's mom around. This meant lots of laughing and good times with Faith. I know that each time family comes up they can't believe how much she has changed. She is so smart and such a sweet little girl. She interacts with each person she meets. I was concerned that she wouldn't take to Grandma very quickly because she hasn't seen her in 4 months. However she quickly realized that Grandma was here to have fun. The last two days have been spent wrestling, going for walks, reading, and playing with babies. Faith was literally trying to push Grandma off of the couch when they both were sitting on it. She then wrestled her to the ground where she continued to growl at her and climb on top of her. I have never seen her this way however she was having fun picking on Grandma. It is so comforting to have family around. It makes me wish we could have someone around all the time. However, life moves on and so do all the members of our family.

No comments: