Toddler. Preschooler. Prekindergartener. Kindergartener. And now a first grader. Life moves forward.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Up, up mama!
We decided to bring in Faith's slide to play on. We often do this when she doesn't want to go outside. She also doesn't play on it nearly as much outside. So anyways, in came the slide and down we all went. We included Lamby, kitty, plates, the pumpkin bucket, Faith, and of course, myself. She has never really shown an interest in me going down but today was different. After about 10 minutes of alone play she decided to come up to me and pick me up from under my arms. Up, mama, up. What do you want? I ask her. Up, up. Ok, okay, I'll get up. "Slide" she says. So I went down her little 3 step slide. When I landed on the floor, she giggled and ran over to me. "Again, up, up, mama. Slide" She tried to pick me up under the arms again. I thought that it was fun at first however after about 15 minutes of pretending to climb the stairs and sliding down, I was tired. My stomach was beginning to hurt from laughing so hard. I said, "one more time and then all done." So I climb again and slide. Yep, she asked me to do it again. I told her all done. She repeated it and that was the end of that. Her personality is really starting to emerge. Such a fun little girl to be around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AWESOME!!! Grace will have to visit soon, and she can make HER go "up and Slide" LOL!
Forte
Post a Comment