Toddler. Preschooler. Prekindergartener. Kindergartener. And now a first grader. Life moves forward.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Another year flies by
I can't believe today is the last day of 2007. I can't believe that Faith is going to be 2 year in a few months. The year has brought us good things. We uped everything we had and moved to a place where people ask us why we moved here. It really doesn't seem like we are ready to chime 2008 in this evening. Whoever said that children don't change as much or fast in their second year is crazy. I think that Faith changed more this year than in the first. For heaven's sake, she learned to talk with hands and mouth, feed herself, poop in the potty, dress herself and undress, and let us not forget; independence. I hope and pray that our new place will bring better friends and neighbor's than here in Motown. Until then, see you later 2007, welcome in the great 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment