Monday, December 10, 2007

The Golden Arches

So when we all went back home for Thanksgiving, Faith and I met up with a friend from the hospital. She has a daughter who is 5 months younger than Faith and we decided to play at the McDonald's playland. Little did my friend know that Faith had never had french fries before. Since she first tried them it has been nothing but talk of french fries at our house. As we played at the park on Saturday we both headed to McDonald's for a special treat afterwards. French fries. Faith told Bud about it that night and then yesterday we had the playdough out. I started looking at some of the toys and there I seen a french fry machine. That was the end of the other toys. She must have pretended to eat those fries that her daddy made for her for 20 minutes. She had so much fun.

No comments: