Saturday, May 23, 2009

Looking forward to the weekend


The weekend has started off good as Bud and I were able to go see Star Trek last night. What a great movie. Although, Forte I was waiting for the steamy Vulcan scene and I just didn't get it. A kiss was it. So Wendy's and movie for date night. Today we are going to the park to let Faith practice her new scooter and bicycle. Then we are off to get a birthday present for a little friend for this evening. Swimming and a BBQ for a fun Saturday night. The weather is supposed to be wonderful and I am just ready to be outside. Maybe I might even get a tan. Do you think? Everyone have a great Memorial Day and don't forget to fly your flag high.

2 comments:

Forte said...

Ah!! Vulcans are all about subtlety!! It is the *thought* of the steamy Vulcan love scene, not the actual scene itself that's exciting! :D
I mean, who would have ever thought Spock would kiss anyone in the first place?!?
"Fascinating"
;)

Forte

Forte said...

It's kind of like lingerie that way. It isn't what it ACTUALLY looks like, it is the mysterious package, waiting to be opened, that is teh exciting part!