Baby T was born on Monday June 15, 2009 at 3:36pm. He was 7lb 1oz and 21 inches long. Faith has been such a good big sister just like we both knew she would. She helps get things for her baby brother such as clothes, burp clothes, bottles, blankets, binkies, etc. She even read him his first story, Horton Hears a Who his first night home and helped brush his hair at the hospital. She has been waiting and anticipating his arrival for quite some time. We are all trying to adjust to life with a newborn again. No sleep. Emotions gone crazy. Trying to get ready to go somewhere in under an hour. Etc. I hope that the coming weeks bring a better schedule as dance and gymnastics start tomorrow and then library activities start on Tuesday. I'm excited to be home all summer with Faith and baby T. I hope that Faith grows as a big sister and learns to love T and develop some patience with everything.
Toddler. Preschooler. Prekindergartener. Kindergartener. And now a first grader. Life moves forward.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Welcome home
Baby T was born on Monday June 15, 2009 at 3:36pm. He was 7lb 1oz and 21 inches long. Faith has been such a good big sister just like we both knew she would. She helps get things for her baby brother such as clothes, burp clothes, bottles, blankets, binkies, etc. She even read him his first story, Horton Hears a Who his first night home and helped brush his hair at the hospital. She has been waiting and anticipating his arrival for quite some time. We are all trying to adjust to life with a newborn again. No sleep. Emotions gone crazy. Trying to get ready to go somewhere in under an hour. Etc. I hope that the coming weeks bring a better schedule as dance and gymnastics start tomorrow and then library activities start on Tuesday. I'm excited to be home all summer with Faith and baby T. I hope that Faith grows as a big sister and learns to love T and develop some patience with everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment