Toddler. Preschooler. Prekindergartener. Kindergartener. And now a first grader. Life moves forward.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
More cars?
Yes, three days later Faith has now learned to recognize the Lexus, BMW, Chevy, Acura, Toyota, and Honda. She is so funny. I can't believe that she loves this game so much. I can't drive down the street with her anymore without her shouting the names as we go along. We come to a stop sign, she watches the cars go by and shouts out the names. "Did you really just say Lexus, Faith?" I literally just spoke about the Lexus one time with her. I guess she is more like her Pa Pa than I realize. How many will she be able to learn? I guess the question is, How many can I teach her? So tomorrow will start another day of car shouting I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment