Thursday, September 15, 2011

Daisies

Faith is on her way to be a Daisy within the Girl Scout Council of Michigan. I remember the days of girl scouting. It was filled with fun after school activities, treats, field trips, special visitors to speak with us, campouts, parades, cookie sales, badge earning, and so much other fun things. Last night at parent night Faith officially registered for Daisies. She is so excited. I read the activities for the month of September and October and a special field was planned for October in which the girls will visit a farm and have fun on a Harvest hay ride and bon fire. Out of all the activities Faith can be involved in I think that Daisies will be the most fun and informal to make friends. I can't wait myself for opportunities to be involved in what she does. I already volunteered in her classroom and will plan on helping at Daisies.

No comments: