Saturday, April 12, 2008

3 weeks and counting

With just three weeks left we are on the down hill slope of being all together again. I miss Bud and I know Faith misses him too. Poor Abby can't come with us this time around. When I told Faith her smile turned to a sad face. "Abby, Abby, Virginia." No Abby has to go to Andma Pat's house. I can't wait to have our place with no kitchen. Now there won't be any reason for Bud to say there is no supper ready. Honey, we don't have a kitchen what am I supposed to do. Just kidding... we are going to have a camping kitchen. Yep, that's right. It should do just fine for what we need. A small basement apartment is what we've found. Faith will get the master bedroom while Bud and I will divide the living room space and make it into our bedroom. It will all take some tweeking but hopefully it will work out fine. I'm so excited. Faith is too and she knows all the details of the move. Let the countdown continue. 21, 20, 19.......

No comments: