Toddler. Preschooler. Prekindergartener. Kindergartener. And now a first grader. Life moves forward.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Go Go Go!
She did it. Faith rode her big wheel bike all by herself. Thanks Uncle Carl for that bike you gave her back when. We started at the top of the hill and she kept her feet on the pedals and all. When she came drove off the sidewalk I put her back on and she pushed her feet to make her go. Did we cheat by putting her downhill? No, just like in gymnastics, a little incline makes learning easier. As she was rolling down the hill she was yelling, "I doing it, I doing it." She is getting to be such a big girl. Where does time go? I had told her that if she wanted a BIG GIRL bike she would have to show Bud that she can pedal her big wheel and is strong enough to pedal a bike with training wheels later this summer. She is working hard. Those of you who want to see her pedaling, check out our snapfish account.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment