She ran out of the house this morning with Grace's pink cowboy boots on. Faith, I'm sorry, you can't wear those today. "Mommy, yes, want to wear cowboy boots." So we had to talk about being able to run and climb at school. The special blanket stayed home. The big pillow stayed home. Until I can sew her napper together she'll just take a small blanket from when she was little. Cheeseburgers for lunch. Yuck!! Does she have to eat those greasy things. I see her arteries clogging now. Ummm, I think that I will drop off a chicken patty here in a hour or so. She took right to her classroom although she was nervous. Thumb in mouth, Lamby in hand. She agreed to put Lamby away in order to play. Hopefully she'll stay in the cubby where she belongs. She started to play with the peg boards and willingly let me go. Hugs and kisses and they shooed me off to home to rest.
Toddler. Preschooler. Prekindergartener. Kindergartener. And now a first grader. Life moves forward.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
School has started
She ran out of the house this morning with Grace's pink cowboy boots on. Faith, I'm sorry, you can't wear those today. "Mommy, yes, want to wear cowboy boots." So we had to talk about being able to run and climb at school. The special blanket stayed home. The big pillow stayed home. Until I can sew her napper together she'll just take a small blanket from when she was little. Cheeseburgers for lunch. Yuck!! Does she have to eat those greasy things. I see her arteries clogging now. Ummm, I think that I will drop off a chicken patty here in a hour or so. She took right to her classroom although she was nervous. Thumb in mouth, Lamby in hand. She agreed to put Lamby away in order to play. Hopefully she'll stay in the cubby where she belongs. She started to play with the peg boards and willingly let me go. Hugs and kisses and they shooed me off to home to rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment