Toddler. Preschooler. Prekindergartener. Kindergartener. And now a first grader. Life moves forward.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Who loves the creek?
I do! I do! says Faith. We packed up a picnic yesterday and headed back to Prince William Forest Park. With the temperature exceeding 95 degrees and heat index at 105 degrees we must have been crazy to be out. However once down at the bottom of the valley the temperature dropped 10 degrees and was wonderful for an afternoon of splashing in the water and digging in the sand. Faith loves the sand. We walked the sandy shores and found lots of clam shells. Who would have thought that they would live in a creek. Faith burried everyone's feet and even fell into the water face first only to be saved by Bud. She laughed it off. We walked with no shoes and managed to not hurt our feet on the rocks. I love the creek and I love being outside. I think I can vouch for everyone else too when we say we all had a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment